Obsessed with what new media and technology can do to drive change, Christopher founded PictureHealing, a customizable mobile app solution for the non-profit community. As a youngster, Christopher spent summers at camps with the YMCA and other organizations, and was awarded “Youth of the Year” by the Boys and Girls Club, where he took his first paid position as a Jr. Leader. Read More
My mission is to inspire people to change the world.
As an activist I have always looked for the best way to bring about change. To my surprise I stumbled across the power of business. Social Entrepreneurs are the most creative people on Earth, as they develop sustainable organizations that improve the environment and/or enhance the lives of others.
So I decided to sit down and talk with some of the most successful Social Entrepreneurs around. I want to introduce you to them so you can learn how they think; how they act; what motivates them and most importantly, how they became successful. I want you to hear their amazing stories because I know once you have heard them, like myself, you will be inspired to join these amazing and courageous Social Entrepreneurs in changing the world.
- Christopher Brereton: Giving 100 nonprofits their very own app – for FREE!
- Social Entrepreneur Stephane Boss – Founder of ByDfault
- Social Entrepreneurs Cecil Williams and Raphael Saye – Founders of Royal Dynamite
- Social Entrepreneur Alok Appadurai – Founder of Fed By Threads
- Interview with Stephen King – Founder of SocialBusiness.org